Just Like The Rain Fallings
Follow or Coffee House ?

S M I L E

Bonjour!


Ssup! You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice.


Never measure your journey using someone else's ruler


Owner Post Them

Past is Past



Tagboard

⊰Footprints here!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Bucket Lists?
Something in my mind told me that...
.A-YO !
Hello Everybody(!)?


When I was younger, I always said to myself that I will achieve everything I want. And now, when I'm growing up to be an adult, I wanna be the younger version of me and I will tell myself that whatever happens are destined.

I keep on changing my bucketlists; everytime.
I can't believe I finally continue this post that I left long time ago (it stated here dated August 24th 2018 at 2.06PM). But, guess what time is it now that I'm typing all this starting from the word 'everytime' up there? It's 10.48PM of June 7th in the year of freaking 2022 !!!! 

OH MY GOD

I tell you what, there were so many things happened that I don't even wanna know where to start.
But hey! Gotta stick to the title I guess. Lemme figured out few things;

  1.  I have finished my degree! Your girl Ann is a Bachelor in Technology Management with Honors!
  2. Also, I got a very official job last March 2021. And that during a pandemic ! Duh!
  3. I finally got to bring my parents to my C-O-N-V-O-C-A-T-I-O-N DAY ! It was held last February 2022, it got delayed due to pandemic. They cried on that day, and so was I.
  4. I am currently in process of getting my VERY OWN CAR! Your girl is getting her own CAR! I already bought my beautiful accessories. I promise to show you when my pretty princess got into my hand.
  5. Travelling. I still haven't got the chance to do so but this will be like my before-I-die kind of thing. You know your girl will turn 25 next 2 days. Probably time to ask for green pass for travelling? I wish.

Well that's it I guess. Seems like I am back to blogging. I miss myself typing this kind of thing actually. Probably going to writing again soon? I don't know though. I've been completely different person past years. Not trynna go back to my past self, just wanna improve myself with my past hobbies. If that what we called it. I wanna do things I like again. I miss it so much. 

See ya till then!

Here's Your Perfect


Written by Ann
Re-tweaked by Ann.All rights reserved 2015 © Ann